Friday 22 May 2009

Reader's question: Women

Ms. Lucy Backgammon writes:

"
Sir! You are a misogynist! You have never mentioned a single woman on this blog! You're the sort of fellow who gives other chaps a bad name - damp and flaccid!
"

Thanks for your email, Lucy.. as you know, very few of the Giants of the World Stage are women.. with the exception of Angela Merkel, and that one from Argentina.

Ahh.. Frau. Merkel.. tremendous woman.. very sharp teeth!

On top of this, no women have even been mentioned as potential England cricketers! Ever! But none of this is to suggest that I hate women or wo-people as I'm inclined to call them. One day a woman will be born who can run as fast as a man, and I shall be the first to shake his hand.

3 comments:

  1. Charles Checkers22 May 2009 at 18:48

    One game of Backgammon - One of draughts? Do we have a deal?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a lady.. But with a difference! I know the rules of chess, and own my own board! Want to play? Must have GSOH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Clive Cricket22 May 2009 at 23:59

    Sir, I should think the main problem with women is their propensity to play everything off the front foot.

    ReplyDelete