Thursday 28 May 2009

Gordon Brown's harmless hobby

Gordon Brown is a sex machine.. but not in the way you'd think. Apparently he's World Champion in a game where the aim is to translate 6 words into German. The game is called 'sex', because that's the German word for 'six' (more or less). He's the first champion for over 20 years not to speak German. I suspect the game isn't as popular as chess, for example, or bar billiards.. but its an awesome achievement nonetheless.

So what does Gordon have to say about this harmless hobby?
"Fellas, I'm ready to get up and do my thing! I want to get into it man, you know! Like a.. like a sex machine, man! Moving and doing it! Can I count it off? One Two Three Four Five Six!"

Hopefully this will clear up all the 'Gordon Brown is a nymphomaniac' rumours doing the rounds.

6 comments:

  1. Checkmate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had heard the pocket billiards was making a comback.

    oh, any one that does anything foreign is a communist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't listen to Big Ange, Cap: she's got a sharp tongue to go with her sharp teeth, if you know what I mean. As far as Carla and I are concerned you're the World's greatest lover, and we'd be proud to join you in a game of pocket billiards. Think how that'd put the wind up Merky, eh Cap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to win a game of pocket billiards! I'd really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'm sorry Ange, but what is this really about?! Is it that the German economy has fallen by 7% from its peak?

    Anyway, who speaks German these days? Wenn Ich das Lotto gewinnen wurde, wurde Ich nur Englisch sprechen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robots of the future.. Robots of the past.. I've a dozen robots.. None of them built to last!

    ReplyDelete