Wednesday 13 May 2009

Expensive MPs

I've been inundated with letters and texts asking me to condemn all the British MPs who've been over-liberal with their expense claims. Frankly, dear reader, I've had enough. Its time for the public to stop thinking of me as some kind of Global Policeman. There are more powerful men, with the World at their feet.

Barrack Obama.. Wen Jiabao.. if you want to make a statement, give me a call. I can even hold your hands on the podium. Do what you feel you have to do, Barrack Obama and Wen Jiabao. I am here for you.

7 comments:

  1. I heard that all Ming Cambell wrote on his expenses claim was:

    Bakers Dozen! Bakers Dozen! Bakers Dozen! Fresh from the Oven! £13

    Trouble is, that was the smallest claim in the house, and now he's going to be Prime Minister! Shit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a very old man.. But I just had to come onto the internet to make my feelings known.

    I've voted in every election for the past 60 years, and I've voted for ever candidate in every one - from Gladstone and Disraeli right down to Dave Cameron.

    Next election I shall take my vote elsewhere. Tomorrow I fly to Calais, to pledge my vote to Nicolas Sarcozy - I'd love to bang his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bloody communists!

    what kind of government allows itself to be answerable to its people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What noone seems to understand is that grass doesn't grow in the desert - there is no light in a vacuum! MPs are G-d's messengers on Earth! They are mighty oaks, not mustard and cress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments guys: the British public needs to know what it thinks

    ReplyDelete
  6. The thing about MPs is its more important for them to be right than to be honorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Johnny Foreigner15 May 2009 at 17:24

    Dear Mr. Captain,

    I am hoping your post today, as your blog most entertain! In my country they will shoot a man like you!

    ReplyDelete