Tuesday 1 December 2009

I'm backing Dubai

There's been a lot of hoo-ing and haa-ing about Dubai recently. I'm telling you not to worry.

Let's get down to brass tacks: there is no safer investment than housing (that's why they say "safe as houses"), and there are other safety factors in this case.. firstly the buildings have been built in the inhospitable middle eastern sun, so noone would want to steal them.. secondly: many of the houses have been built on islands, protected from any wrongdoers by the sea.. thirdly.. lots of the islands have been formed into palm trees. This means they can enlist a celebrity to guard each island.

I'm Captain Crab, and I'm backing Dubai.

3 comments:

  1. When I say: formed into palm trees - I mean that from the sky the islands' formation looks like a palm tree. Not that the islands look like palm trees when you're on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dubai? No.. I sold short! Arf arf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So now the Dubaians are refusing to pay their debt?!

    Oh ho ho! this really takes the biscuit!

    ReplyDelete