Wednesday 8 September 2010

Robots fly over the f**king moon

I feel a little ill - but has one of my neighbours dropped me off a tin of soup and 20 cigarettes? Of course not.. is this the Big Society Dave has been going on about? Clearly things are not developing to time. Surely we should all be teaching at academy schools and taking our own rubbish to the dump in our cars by now?

Personally I blame all of this lethargy on the corruption of the Pakistan cricket team. With the exception of Shahid Afridi, of course. Afridi is my favourite cricketer. Not only is he completely incapable of any form of diplomacy; he also had just about the nuttiest test innings on record.

Oh, and he scored the fastest ever century on his debut.

1 comment:

  1. Actually my neighbours did complain that I hadn't been playing my guitar enough recently, which was quite nice. So perhaps the big society does exist after all.

    ReplyDelete