Tuesday 12 January 2010

Snow

Snow, snow, snow.. there's loads of snow everywhere.. great piles of it, tripping old people up and stranding cars.

So say the news anyway.. but I know better than that. I'm in Cambridge, and there's hardly any snow on the ground at all. I walked to the shops today and returned unscathed. Frankly I suspect the BBC have been showing pictures of Norway to whip up panic on the national stage. Why? So that Dave Cameron has an excuse to ride horseback up 10 Downing Street, seize power, and tweak Gordon Brown's nose.

Sometimes you have to look at the news behind the news to really get the news.. eh?

2 comments:

  1. Mainly on my hands, to relieve the terrible terrible cold

    ReplyDelete
  2. The voice of reason12 January 2010 at 01:51

    You're wrong, Cap.. I know someone, who's Aunt lives in Bristol, and she died from the cold! Straight up!

    Come to think of it, it might have been his aunt's dog.. but it still has to be pretty cold to literally freeze a dog to death.. because that's what happened! His aunt literally froze to death!

    ReplyDelete