Saturday 9 January 2010

David Cameron

I have an exclusive interview with David Cameron for this blog! Don't get too excited.. its pretty dull stuff; here he is getting all red in the face..

".. Devil take him! The Devil with him, the handsome Devil! Devil take him!".

I'm not sure who that was about, but he seems pretty worked up! A real man of passions - and not just for stupid posh things:

"Its all just robots flying over the moon, Cap.. robots up there.. pointing guns.. Its like the sand omelette; you know it can't be done - then it turns out it can be done! Then you wake up depressed: it was only a dream"

I don't really know what he means here.. you'll have to draw your own conclusion. I think it was about the budget or something.

3 comments:

  1. I don't believe you really interviewed David Cameron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't the real Gordon Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two Gordon Browns?! Oh ho ho! This really takes the biscuit!

    ReplyDelete