Tuesday 15 September 2009

Calm down!

Good lord!

There's been no post on this site for some time - but who cares?! Why oh why do I have to put up with scores of begging, pleading letters and emails?

"What's the big deal, Cap? Why don't you post no more? I'm-a-comina get you!
Regards,
Silvio
"

"Following your blog used to get me out of bed in the morning. Now its more dull than test cricket. If you don't post soon I shall withdraw my custom!
Chris Gayle
"

"Sixpence for the lady!
Yours sincerely,
Madison Avenue
"

The fact of the matter is there has been no news worth commenting on. England won the Ashes? Big deal! I could go on.. but that's the only newsworthy story I can think of.. ..August - its a slow month!

2 comments:

  1. "red" adair turner24 September 2009 at 00:05

    thank fuck you are back. i have tried to sell all the secrets to the russians, but they aren't interested, krustcheff just jurned in his grave. lenin balked in his tomb. what am i to do? will we ever see progress?

    ReplyDelete