Monday 12 October 2009

Norway's gift to the world

Why the Devil are all these people moaning about Barrack Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize? Complaints seem mainly to centre around the fact he's only been in office for a few months.. but Good Lord! Don't these people realise? Every year our World Leaders get better and better! Striding across the world stage! We aren't talking about some tinpot Harry Trueman, or LBJ.. We're talking about a true colossus of the free world! And if he hasn't secured peace in our time.. so what?! Its only a matter of time. I don't know what the future will bring, but I do know is that the past will pale in comparison, and we've our Glorious Leaders to thank.

5 comments:

  1. The King of Sweden13 October 2009 at 10:50

    Do you write this blog with the aid of a Random Nonsense Generator?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The King of Siam13 October 2009 at 10:51

    Leave it out, Bruv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Clive Cricket14 October 2009 at 14:00

    I was hoping the award woud go to Sachin Tendulkar. I felt it would be a fitting award for a lifetime's excellent strokeplay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've composed a haiku about politics:

    barrack Obama
    barrack Obama yo ho
    Ahmadinejad

    Powerful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheep, sheep
    everywhere
    sheep in my trousers
    and sheep in my hair

    ReplyDelete